- “A blueprint for finding balance is presented by Brian Solis in his best-selling book, Lifescale.”
- “Best Business and Leadership Book of 2019”
- “10 Best Personal Brand Books for Summer Reading”
- “A Book on Focus, Designed for the Distracted, Promises to Spark Your Creativity”
- “Lifescaling is a mental overhaul process meant to help identify your values and make sure they’re guiding your work.”
- “Brian Solis Wants to Rescale Your Life to Thrive in a Digital Age”
- “Brian Solis writes candidly about being overcome by distraction. And he realized many of his loved ones were in the same situation: “We started consuming more than we were creating. We traded expression and imagination for scrolls, swipes and likes. We were intoxicating by the blurring of life between physical and digital.”
About the Book
Are you struggling with focus, procrastination, anxiety, self-esteem, forgetfulness, or creativity?
Somewhere along the way, we have become distracted. Maybe we don’t realize the extent to which our everyday rituals, favorite devices and apps, or where we focus our attention is affecting us. Reading Lifescale is like holding up a mirror, and revealing a new you, as your obsessive relationship with distractions melts away. From simple first steps to reclaiming your attention, to becoming more satisfied, inspired, and creative, this book will lead you through your own journey of lifescaling: redefining success on your own terms.
Who’s in charge of your destiny? Is it you? If you find yourself unable to go longer than a few minutes without checking your phone, or falling victim to some other digital distraction, you aren’t alone.
About Brian Solis
Brian is also a world-renowned keynote speaker, and an award-winning author of seven bestselling books, including X: The Experience When Business Meets Design, What’s the Future of Business and The End of Business as Usual.
Solis studies disruptive technology and its impact on business. He also explores how technology affects and shapes behaviors, norms, and society. Through his work, he humanizes disruptive trends to help leaders understand how technology, markets, and people are evolving, and how to thrive and drive change and growth.
With a loyal online audience of over 700,000 people, his work makes him a sought-after thought leader to leading brands, celebrities such as Oprah, Shaq, and Ashton Kutcher, and over 1,000 startups around the world.